New Year's gift

From: Mellard, David (dam7@cdc.gov)
Date: Fri Jan 02 1998 - 07:41:00 PST

Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 10:41:00 -0500
From: "Mellard, David" <dam7@cdc.gov>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: New Year's gift

In my recent posting offering almost free Sarr seed for $2. the $2
charge covers everything, regardless of the number of species you
request. If we end up trading, there is no charge.

Of course, there was one chap who very eloquently begged to send an
extra $5 and I just couldn't say no. So this means, I'll get some
Vietnamese food for lunch out of this. P.S. This is not a plea for
more money, just an observation about the generosity of humans.

I have been quite amused by so many of you starting out with saying, "if
there's any seed left." It must be reverse pyschology because it just
makes me more determined to make sure that everyone with a request will
get seed.

I will make every effort to send the seed off this weekend so you can
start your stratification. Will let you by email if it truly happens.

David