Re: N. lavicola seed

From: Oliver T Massey CFS (massey@hal.fmhi.usf.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 02 1998 - 06:57:45 PST

Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 09:57:45 -0500 (EST)
From: Oliver T Massey CFS <massey@hal.fmhi.usf.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: N. lavicola seed

> Hi all,
>
> I have some fresh Nepenthes lavicola seed to offer to fellow CP enthusiasts.
> This was
> personally collected by myself on Gunung Telong, around 2000m altitude in the
> northern Sumatran province of Aceh. I am interested in setting up a
> trade....though
> there is one catch!! ;-)
>
> I am interested in swapping this seed for large volumes of fresh Sarracenia
> seed,
> preferably S. leucophylla and hybrids, S. flava and hybrids, and any other
> seeds that
> come from interesting plants e.g. Interesting flowers - petals or flower
> colour etc.
> If anyone is interested please email me privately to setup a trade.
>

> Brian D Quinn
> Waiheke Island,
> Auckland, New Zealand
> coro63@ihug.co.nz

Brian:

I would be interested in a trade for your Nep seed. I have a fair bit
of fresh Sarr. seed (this fall) Particularly lots of S flava,
(cutthroat and red vein) and some crosses, and S lueco. I do not
require 1 seed for 1 seed swap, as I have a fair amount of the Sarr
seed. I would like enough Nep seed to have a reasonable shot.

If you are interested, send me your complete address.

Tom Massey
16404 Norwood Drive
Tampa, Florida 33624
USA