Seed for Trade !

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 30 1997 - 15:50:27 PST

Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 15:50:27 PST
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Seed for Trade !

Hello list, sorry for the multiple posts. I've had a number of
the last 10 years or so but have a feeling I'm still going to have extra
once I send everything out. I therefore decided to post part of this
list again in case anyone wants some of this seed but missed my 1st
post. I would prefer to trade for other CP, especially S.American and
African Drosera, D.petiolaris complex, Heliamphora, and anything
unusual, but trade is not necessary. Other listmembers have suggested
that much of this seed is possibly still viable and will therefore
germinate but I can't guarrantee anything. Here goes...
Matt

d aliciae
d sp brazil like capillaris 4
d sp like intermedia brazil large 5 (=intermedia brazil?)
d capillaris 6
d intermedia mt roraima 7
d spathulata kanto 8
d intermedia mt roraima 10
d sp like intermedia small 11
d intermedia (westchester NY) 25 small aluminum foil
d spathulata lovellae 29
utricularia subulata 31
s x miniata (British CP Society) 38
d capensis narrow leaf 45
d rotundifolia (NY or NJ) 46
d burkeana (ICPS seed bank) 49
d sp? (lost the label, probably=indica) 53
d intermedia (gran sabana)

seed from plants of definite (specific) known origin (location)

s purpurea cicero NY x minor wayne Co GA 34
s rubra gulf yellow (heterophylla!), FL 35
s leucophylla Florida varied colors and shapes
s alata typical and red throat Mississippi
s alata typical and red throat Mississippi
d intermedia Florida 1
d intermedia Florida 2
s purpurea venosa Alabama
s psittacina Alabama
s psittacina Mississippi
s leucophylla Florida
s leucophylla Florida
s leucophylla Alabama
s flava most blotched some veined, Florida
s rubra gulf, possible heterophylla mixed in Florida
s psittacina Florida
d brevifolia Florida