Re: Searching For A Bog

From: Eric Cumbee (acumbee@surfsouth.com)
Date: Tue Dec 23 1997 - 16:27:20 PST

Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 19:27:20 -0500
From: Eric Cumbee <acumbee@surfsouth.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Searching For A Bog

Justin,
You have hit the jack pot. The University of North Carliona Botanical
Gardens has a very cool display of carnivorous plants. My dad said that Mr.
Rob Gardner is a very knowledge person about carnivorous plants and I have
seen him at a lot of carnivorous plant meetings. Mr gardner runs the
botanical gardens and could probably tell you where else to look..
Eric Cumbee