Peter Cole / Cambrian Carnivores

From: Jens Rotthauwe (uzsb09@uni-bonn.de)
Date: Sun Dec 21 1997 - 04:53:55 PST

Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 13:53:55 +0100
From: "Jens Rotthauwe" <uzsb09@uni-bonn.de>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Peter Cole / Cambrian Carnivores

>Has anybody heard from Peter Cole? I have not received email responses for
an
>order
>I sent, and am wondering if he has a new email address or is out of town?
>Thanks.

I sent my order (+cheque ...) to himabout 7 weeks ago and have not received
any reply to it as well as to my other emails that followed. I do not think
this is the way one should run a business ... Is there someone out
there who has contact to
Peter Cole ? I am getting a little annoyed. He could at least send an email
and
tell his customers what is going on.
Kind regards and Merry Xmas
Jens