Bye from the Bay Area!

From: Derek Glidden (dglidden@illusionary.com)
Date: Thu Dec 18 1997 - 12:01:41 PST

Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 15:01:41 -0500 (EST)
From: Derek Glidden <dglidden@illusionary.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Bye from the Bay Area!

In just a couple of days, I'll be leaving the San Fransisco Bay Area from
my several-months-long contract job out here and going back home. I'll
hopefully be back, maybe even soon, but in case I'm not, thanks to
everyone out here who I got to meet and talk to and helped me out and
showed me around the area! Matt, Craig, Peter, everyone at the BACPS
meeting that I got to briefly say hello to, Thanks a bunch!

And to everyone in general, I wish you all a Happy Holidays and may the
coming year bring you the biggest, bestest plants you've ever grown!

Derek Glidden http://www.illusionary.com
Illusionary.com Home of the Pagan Resource Site
   Web development, database, graphics and general plumbing
Linux, FreeBSD, Apache, MySQL, PostgreSQL, PHP (Say No to NT!)