Re: rooting hormone

From: Susan Ziegler (sziegler@icon-stl.net)
Date: Wed Dec 17 1997 - 08:10:03 PST

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 10:10:03 -0600
From: Susan Ziegler <sziegler@icon-stl.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: rooting hormone

>Topic No. 8
>
>Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 23:03:36 -0200
>From: "John Welsh" <jrwelsh@nutecnet.com.br>
>To: <cp@opus.hpl.hp.com>
>Subject: Re: Rooting Hormones
>
>Hi Group
>
>C'mon guys . . . surely some of you have a recipe for making VFT's root "in
>vitro". (As yet I have not received any definitive replies to my request
>last week). Hey - it's not as if I'm trying to steal Granny's award winning
>"spinach and garlic flavoured fudge brownie" recipe! Dig deep!! Any
>advice/experiences will be welcomed.
>
>Happy Growing
>
>John Welsh
>jrwelsh@nutecnet.com.br

hm.. your topic of rooting hormone leads me to believe you are looking for
some sort of (ok fine this is redundant) rooting hormone <g>... i don't
know if this particular brand works on carniverous plants, but you could
get a small trial package and see what happens. Its called rootone and
i've heard that it is very good at rooting..and i work at a hardware store
with a garden shop, so i hear alot of stuff about plants ;) i have some of
this product right now, and i am testing it on a plant called a hibiscus..
its a woody plant, like a tree ... well anyways.. if you would like me to
try some of this on a vft leaf, i'll be glad to :)