Pulchella

From: Ide Laurent (ide@arcadis.be)
Date: Sun Dec 07 1997 - 05:07:59 PST

Date: Sun, 07 Dec 1997 14:07:59 +0100
From: Ide Laurent <ide@arcadis.be>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Pulchella

Hi list

I've posted here the offer for gemmae of D. pulchella. I get 4 or 5 answers.

Then I added the magical words : for free.

I get about 10 demands the day after. Due to these numerous demands, I'll send
only about 5 gemmae to each people who contacted me. I'll be glad to receive
some seeds in exchange (that's for free too !). As gemmae germination rate
is about 100 %, and as each adult plant produces about 30 gemmae the net year,
5 gemmae mean about 150 plants 2 years later...

About the nepenthes story : stop with XTC.

Laurent