Re: ICPS CONFERENCES

From: SCHLAUER@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
Date: Sat Dec 06 1997 - 19:32:47 PST

Date:          Sat, 6 Dec 1997 19:32:47
From: SCHLAUER@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject:       Re: ICPS CONFERENCES

Dear Hans,

> Were there published any summary of talks and presentations held at the =
> Atlanta convention?

Unfortunately, all our efforts to obtain any written word from the
speakers at that conference have failed so far.

> Hopefully, there will be summaries available from =
> the 1998 conference so that those that can not participate can get some =
> part of the information.

The best method to get the whole information is of course to
participate.

All speakers and persons presenting posters at the 1998 conference are
urged to submit abstracts before 31. March, 1998. Participants will
be the first to receive the abstract collection of the 1998
conference. It will be available to members of the ICPS and/or the
GFP later. Sponsors of the conference (>= 500 US$$) will receive
specimen copies.

Non-participating, non-sponsoring non-members will require friends
who participate or pay. The abstract collection alone will not be
cheaper than the registration fees.

Kind regards
Jan