dormancy question

From: Sylvia De Rooy (red1@humboldt1.com)
Date: Tue Dec 02 1997 - 21:49:26 PST

Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 21:49:26 -0800 (PST)
From: red1@humboldt1.com (Sylvia De Rooy)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: dormancy question

Hi, it's the newbie again with more questions. I have all my sarrs (thanks
Craig) out in my laboriously created bog garden here in far northern Calif.
I also have a little Darlingtomia there. The Darlingtonia looks half dead,
the sarrs are just doing nothing for the most part. What should I expect
when the plants are dormant? How dead should my little Darlingtonia look?
Thanks for any help anyone can give.
A trivial aside: I used to get my cp list at about 9PM, lately it started
arriving in my email at about 6 PM. Today it got here by 4PM. Is it magic
or has there been some kind of change? I love this list, by the by.