Charles Clarks book on Nepenthes

From: Steve & Jan Grigg (sgrigg@ultra.net.au)
Date: Sun Nov 30 1997 - 00:05:20 PST

Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 19:05:20 +1100
From: "Steve & Jan Grigg" <sgrigg@ultra.net.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Charles Clarks book on Nepenthes

 Hello to all my fellow Nepenthes nuts. I have just received Charles Clark's
book on Nepenthes of Borneo. After a sleepless night or two, I can recommend
this book as a valuable addition to anyones collection. The photo's are
great and the text is easy to read. There is information on relations
between some plants and insects which I found very interesting and the
general book is a good read. If you haven't got this yet, go out and get it.
You won't be dissapointed.
         Best wishes to all,
                Steve Grigg. Townsville, Queensland