Orthenex in a Spray Can

From: RSbra123@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 25 1997 - 20:44:28 PST

Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 23:44:28 -0500 (EST)
From: RSbra123@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Orthenex in a Spray Can

I've recently seen Orthenex (contains Orthene, FUNGINEX systemic fungicide,
and VENDEX miticide) in an aerosol-type can. I've used Orthenex a few times
with no problems and the pre-mixed spray can would make it *really*
convenient. But I'm reluctant to sacrifice a plant, and the cost, to see if
it's ok. I don't know if it's mixed with only water or if it has an oil
wetting agent, or something else. Does anyone here have any experience with
it? If not, I guess I'll try it and report back here.
Ron Sbragia