Need help with peat-moss

From: Michal Dworaczek (dworaczek@usa.net)
Date: Tue Nov 25 1997 - 18:06:45 PST

Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 20:06:45 -0600
From: Michal Dworaczek <dworaczek@usa.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Need help with peat-moss

Could anyone tell me how to get rid of little worms from a peat moss? I

have a Drosera that is planted in that peat moss. From my experience
the worms will eventually eat the small roots of the plant and it's
gonna die. This happens to me all the time, no matter what kind of peat

moss I'm using. The worms probably are from the fruit flies.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

--
  / |  '     \          -=| Michal Dworaczek                       |=-