Jebb & Cheek

From: Derek Glidden (dglidden@illusionary.com)
Date: Mon Nov 24 1997 - 16:25:54 PST

Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 19:25:54 -0500 (EST)
From: Derek Glidden <dglidden@illusionary.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Jebb & Cheek

So, if someone were to be unlucky enough to have not "been in the CP
scene" a few months ago when the _Skeletal Revision_ was published and
easily available (I found the messages about ordering it in the listserv
archives), how would one go about finding a copy of it nowadays?

I've read through Danser and I just recently acquired The Philipps & Lamb
book _Pitcher Plants of Borneo_ (which is a really good book for
beginners, IMHO, as it covers a lot of the history of cultivation of
Nepenthes and a lot of the more "basic" biological/botanical aspects of
why the plants are so nifty, as well as a decent amount of information of
a large number of species, all from Borneo as one might expect) and I feel
like if I want to try to be serious about the subject, I'm going to need
to have a copy of the Jebb/Cheek work.

Derek Glidden http://www.illusionary.com
Illusionary.com Home of the Pagan Resource Site
   Web development, database, graphics and general plumbing
Linux, FreeBSD, Apache, MySQL, PostgreSQL, PHP (Say No to NT!)