Re: clarification

From: Michael Hunt (FIERCESNAKE@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Nov 19 1997 - 10:32:52 PST

Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 13:32:52 -0500
From: FIERCESNAKE@webtv.net (Michael Hunt)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: clarification

Perry- I've never been introduced to Tom Hayes however I find it funny
he should accuse anyone of digging up any plants. His name is notorious
as a raper of the southeastern savannah. Now while I don't know it for a
fact I will spread this gossip. As I found your orginal post
interesting, and this thought never crossed my mind (of you taking a
plant). So let me just add another log to the fire. Very good sources
and I'm saying more than one have suspected Mr. Hayes of borrowing some
cp material from the gowing areas of Atlanta Botanical Garden. Its
pretty bad reputation for people to know of you before they have ever
met you! Be these feelings expressed by others true or false I don't
know. I hope not. I keep quite about these things, because back in the
70's I have my skeletons. But if someone wants to get a thread going on
field collecting it should not be Mr. Hayes