pollen needed

From: Andrew Marshall (andrewm@eskimo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 15 1997 - 10:22:13 PST

Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 10:22:13 -0800 (PST)
From: Andrew Marshall <andrewm@eskimo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: pollen needed

Hi folks,
        My N. vietchii female had refused all pollen so far, and has
finally quit producing flower spikes. 3 so far, what a waste. On the
other hand, my N. thorellii has sent up three (at least) spikes, my N.
spathulata continues to send up new spikes as does that unidentified
specimen I have that masquarades under the name N. edwardsiana. I have N.
kampotiana and N. fusca x vietchii (both male) that are producing pollen
but can not keep up with the females. (I will have lots of N. spath x
kamp. in a while) I could use Nepenthes pollen if there is any out there
spare. Not partticular as to what just that it be fresh. Send it to
Andrew Marshall. My address is 131 SW 185th St. Normandy Park, Wa. 98166
USA.
        Thanks and good growing
        Andrew