Re: Heliamphora

From: Haakan Murevaern (murevarn@algonet.se)
Date: Tue Nov 11 1997 - 15:30:08 PST

Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 00:30:08 +0100
From: "Haakan Murevaern" <murevarn@algonet.se>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Heliamphora

I have a H.nutans that I have been growing over two years since it was a
small plant with the typical "baby" leaves.

This plant got big traps the first year I had it (1995). It flowered last
year and is flowering again this year (You can see it on my page). It has
at least 4 growing points.

The cultivation is in a indoor glass house
(You also can see that one on my web page<<Advertisment!! He He!)

 and the thing is that the temparture is above 20 deg. C day and goes only
down to 18 at night. So the temperture difference between night/day seem
not so important for this plant.

By the way! I got it in UK.

Haakan Murevaern in Sweden
See my Carnivorous plants at