Seed advice required

From: Andrew Bate (cp@astilla.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue Nov 11 1997 - 10:00:50 PST

Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 18:00:50 GMT
From: Andrew Bate <cp@astilla.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Seed advice required

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can give me advice on cultivation for some
seeds I have got from the UK CPS? I have never grown these varieties
from seed before and could use a few pointers on potting media and
germination and aftercare techniques. Also, do these need to be
planted in the spring as normal or can they be done like Sarracenia's
and planted over the winter to germinate in the spring?

Roridula Dentata
Drosera Stolonifera
Drosera Cistiflora
Drosera Ericksonae