N. Vieillardi (New Caledonia) advice?

From: Andrew Bate (andrew@astilla.demon.co.uk)
Date: Fri Nov 07 1997 - 12:47:55 PST

Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 20:47:55 GMT
From: Andrew Bate <andrew@astilla.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: N. Vieillardi (New Caledonia) advice?

Hi,

Recently, I managed to get hold of a small (I'm sure I've got spelling
wrong!) N. Vieillardi (New Caledonia) and could do with some advice
about it. It seems to be a really slow grower as I have had no
progress in the last 2 months at all whilst my N.Alata, Coccinea and
various hybrids have all grown and pitchered. =20

I cannot find any information on this Nepenthes in the books I have so
don't really know what to expect from it... Can anyone enlighten me
please?

Regards,
  Andrew
--=20