Re: Nepenthes for Sale

From: Necropsy69@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 02 1997 - 12:49:05 PST

Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 15:49:05 -0500 (EST)
From: Necropsy69@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Nepenthes for Sale

> Does anyone have any Nepenthes they would be willing to sell...
> ...I am also willking to buy some seed if it is not
> too difficult to grow large robust plants out of them.

Well, as Perry said, seeds are somewhat difficult to grow into large, rubust
plants. Seeds take several weeks to germinate, and then they begin to grow
leaves and all that. But, it will take a couple years for it to mature, no
doubt. So, you might as well get some cuttings or small plants, and just grow
them from there. If you need the procedures, you can e-mail me privately, and
I will explain them to you. I also have some cuttings available.

Since nepenthes rafflesiana and gracilis are common within grower, if you're
interested in giving them a shot, I'll be glad to sell a couple to you.

Keep in touch
Behrad