Re: CP bacteriology

From: L235@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 31 1997 - 10:11:10 PST

Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 13:11:10 -0500 (EST)
From: L235@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re:  CP bacteriology

My father's a microbiologist with a growing interest in the microbial
communities within CP (his idea of father/son bonding ... go figure <grin>)

Anyway, he's looking for more academically-minded folk here who are
either doing research in this area or who know of those who are. He
has found several interesting articles, particularly in the Canadian
botanical literature, about nitrogen-fixing bacteria in S. purpurea
purpurea.

Any suggestions? I'm in the process of persuading him to write up something
for submission to CPN if he finds anything interesting.

Any leads will be greatly appreciated. (for those who've missed me, sorry for
my extended absence from the list. For those who didn't, sorry I'm back
<grin>)

Jay Lechtman (L235@aol.com)
"Those who live in glass houses should grow CP."