Journeys

From: Al Bickell (bickell@idirect.com)
Date: Tue Oct 28 1997 - 05:40:42 PST

Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 08:40:42 -0500 (EST)
From: Al Bickell <bickell@idirect.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Journeys

Well folks,

Glyn Constant has completed another epic Nepenthes journey in Borneo. Glyn
and his wife are naturalists who gratiously share their photographic work
with us so that we can all experience a bit of what it is like to treck in
the jungles of South East Asia.

His photos have now arrived and are being encorporated into a new set of
web pages for the Carnivorous Plants section of our web site, located at:
<http://web.idirect.com/~orchids/glyncon1.html>
Preparing the copy and tweeking the pictures should take me about 7-10 days
then the NEW information will be up for all to see.

Unfortunately we only have ten megabytes of server space available and it is
already a fairly large site. Pictures of the quality Glyn has sent contain
a lot of data. This means that some of his Nepenthes photos that are
currently on the site will have to be removed to accommodate the new pages
so if you want'em for personal use save them now!

All the best and special thanks to those who run this forum. It is one of
the best on the internet.

        Al Bickell
        Web Site <http://web.idirect.com/~orchids>
        Email <bickell@idirect.com>