Apologies for my absence......

From: KILSMOOTH@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 26 1997 - 16:25:12 PST

Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 19:25:12 -0500 (EST)
From: KILSMOOTH@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Apologies for my absence......

Greetings all! Brian here...Well,i just returned online after replacing a
fried motherboard in my 9 yr old computer..(since i can't afford a new
computer!!)I've really missed being on the listserve for 3 weeks now...Also,
to those i owe plants to, they are on the way this week...along with some
extras for the misconvinience...I sincerely hope no one thought i was
dishonest or something...My apologies to all..But sometimes SHI_ really does
happen!!!!! UGGGH!....Brian