Re: D.cap. vs D. rot.

From: Craig S. Gardner (cgardner@zapcom.net)
Date: Fri Oct 24 1997 - 22:11:24 PDT

Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 22:11:24 -0700
From: "Craig S. Gardner" <cgardner@zapcom.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: D.cap. vs D. rot.

The D. rotundafolia are intermingled with D. capensis in other areas of
the bog and I have not noticed a major decline in their numbers. It is
only the plants growing in the water they were the largest easily twice
the size of plants growing in soil just inches away. I will pick several
areas and begin to watch the growth of the two plants I will photograph
the areas and in a couple of years I should have an answer.

--
Happy Growing

Craig S. Gardner 173 Perry St. Ukiah, Ca. 95482 (707)462-5331