Carnivorous Plant Newsletter feedback

From: Barry Meyers-Rice (bamrice@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 20 1997 - 09:58:07 PDT

Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 09:58:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: Barry Meyers-Rice <bamrice@ucdavis.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Carnivorous Plant Newsletter feedback

Hello everyone.

Barry Meyers-Rice here. I am one of the coeditors of Carnivorous Plant
Newsletter. I would like to hear from all the members of the International
Carnivorous Plant Society for opinions on how Carnivorous Plant Newsletter
is formatted...

Part of the Newsletter's budget is funded from advertising. This is
essential for the publication. And since many people find the various
plant lists, etc., interesting reading, the advertisements are indeed a
service to the readers and represent "content."

But I wonder about how we present the ads in the Newsletter. As an
informal poll I would like your perspectives. This will help us in page
layout decisions. Please tick mark the appropriate box and return the
message to me at bazza@ucdavis.edu. DO NOT return the message to the CP
listserv.

[ ] Ads should be bunched together near or at the end of the issue.

[ ] Ads should be bunched together near or at the beginning of the issue.

[ ] Ads should be interspersed throughout the issue, as filler between
    articles. (in this case space requirements mean the ads would appear
    on the same pages as some articles)

[ ] I do not care about the ad placement.

Thank you for your feedback.

Dr. Barry A. Meyers-Rice
Carnivorous Plant Newsletter
Conservation Coeditor