Small collection - free to good home! (almost)

From: covenante (covenante@mail.geocities.com)
Date: Fri Oct 17 1997 - 09:18:43 PDT

Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 09:18:43
From: covenante <covenante@mail.geocities.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Small collection - free to good home! (almost)

        I am moving shortly, and will be unable to properly take care of my small
cp collecton (as it is, they are already being a little neglected). I am
willing to part with them for $7 to cover shipping. The collection includes:
1 Venus Fly Trap
2 Venus Fly Trap hybrids ( I believe are called the 'sawtooth' variety, but
they are from home depot, so the exact name
isnt know)
1 Royal red Fly Trap (a wee bit sickly)
1 Sarracenia Pssitacina
1 Darlingtonia Californica
1 Cephalotus

Welp thats it. all of the plants besides the royal red are doing very
well. I would like this collection to go to a beginner whos looking to get
his/her feet wet, not a volume collector please.

Please e-mail me at mad@kalamazoo.net (Do not use the list, I wont check it)
Thanks,
Michael