Re: bog orchids

From: Carl Strohmenger (HSC) (cstrohme@com1.med.usf.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 16 1997 - 03:13:53 PDT

Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 06:13:53 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Carl Strohmenger (HSC)" <cstrohme@com1.med.usf.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: bog orchids

Here in central Florida, I see *Habanera sp.* pop up in the pots containing
CPs occassionally. *Spiranthes sp* would seem to be a likely candidate for
companion growing as well. However, I am not aware of any commercial
sources for these particular plants. There is a company in St. Petersburg,
FL named *Florida Native Orchids*, but I dont know if they actually carry
native orchids. Their phone is 1-813-527-2821. They have been advertising
for a *Fall Sale* on sunday October 26, so they may have a large stock on
hand now in preparation for the sale. -- Standard disclaimer, etc. . .

- Carl