new member, a way wich leads to CP grower

From: E.A.J-C. Valette (eajcv@eng.cam.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Oct 15 1997 - 04:07:47 PDT

Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 12:07:47 +0100 (BST)
From: "E.A.J-C. Valette" <eajcv@eng.cam.ac.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: new member, a way wich leads to CP grower

Hello all,

My name is Eric, I am a french student currently in Cambridge.
My hobbys are sport, taking photographs and growing plants.
I am fairly successful with aquatic plants wich I have grows
for 15 years and with bonsai plants which I begun 4 years ago.
By some coincidence, I recently assisted in a Cacti-meeting (cambridge
Branch) where a CP trader presented some of his plants.
I was at once interested in them and I bought a classic VFT and
two drosera alicea (I found them particulary pretty). I am a
beginner with CP and I founds some iformation on the Internet to
keep them alive.
I have already learned a lot with the news group
and I hope it will continue...

PS: My plants are growing fairly well at the moment but it is rather early
to conclude...:-)))

bye Eric

  Valette Eric Cambridge University
  Email: eajcv@eng.cam.ac.uk Engineering Department
  Tel : (44) 01223 332854 Trumpington Street
  Fax : (44) 01222 332662 CAMBRIDGE CB2 1PZ