Re: CP sites in N.Central PA

From: -Tom- (tkhayes@mail.microserve.net)
Date: Sun Oct 12 1997 - 13:42:42 PDT

Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 16:42:42 -0400 (EDT)
From: -Tom- <tkhayes@mail.microserve.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: CP sites in N.Central PA

Mark & list,

>I am planning on taking some much needed time off of work next week and
>will be spending a few days in the N. Central Pennsylvania wilderness
>doing some hiking. Does anyone know of good CP sites in this region (
>around Williamsport, PA)? You can email me privately if you want too.

I wouldn't say my property is an offician "site", but there are a LOT of plants here! And since I live in South Williamsport, that should make a side trip here quite short :)

All my Sarrs & vft mutants look great this time of year - incredible color. For that matter, all the plants (that aren't dormant already) still look nice. So I think you will find the trip worthwhile, but iin another month I wouldn't even suggest visiting until next spring.

You are most welcome & so is anyone else that is "in the neighborhood".

Take care & keep on growing,

Thomas K. Hayes

DANGEROUS PLANTS
dangerous_plants@hotmail.com