VFT Mutants and others cp....

From: Necropsy69@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 08 1997 - 12:51:30 PDT

Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 15:51:30 -0400 (EDT)
From: Necropsy69@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: VFT Mutants and others cp....

Hey, do any of you like VFT mutants, or VFTs in general? Well, if you do,
you better contact Thomas K. Hayes of DANGEROUS PLANTS
<dangerous_plants@hotmail.com> or <tkhayes@mail.microserve.net>

This guy has the most VFTs I've ever seen! He's got all kinds of them - the
all-red, all-green, red jaws, cup trapped, dentate, dentata, and aside to
that, he's got lots of mexican pinguicula, drosera, sarracenia, and
nepenthes. (Although most of the nepenthes are not for sale at this time)
He has one of the largest nepenthes ampullarias I've ever seen. These things
have huge pitchers on 'em! Well, if you get a chance, definately contact or
visit this guy. I went over to his house on sunday, and checked out his
collection, and I definately liked what I saw, and his prices are very
reasonable too!