Re: Live Sphagnum Moss

From: BREWER_CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
Date: Tue Oct 07 1997 - 07:28:37 PDT

Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 10:28:37 -0400
From: BREWER_CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re:  Live Sphagnum Moss

 If you need live sphagnum moss, read on...As I start my fall clean up, I also
harvest large amounts of live sphagnum moss. I cut only the growing points off
(the green stuff) leaving the bottom half to grow next year. I consider the moss
to be 98% pure with a few odd ball plants mixed in (some CPs). If you are
interested in purchasing some top quality Live Sphagnum Moss, now is the time
Send me an email. I am selling the moss in 12 inch square heavy plastic bag that
will be jammed full. I will sell a bag for 10 dollars a bag. This includes
priority mail shipping, US sales only, sorry. I will sell it on a first come
base. If you want some high quality moss, this is the time.
                     Charles Brewer
                     Va. Beach, Va.