VFT Question

From: j.m.haddon (j.m.haddon@uclan.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 12:34:56 PST

Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 11:15:40 GMT+0
From: "j.m.haddon" <j.m.haddon@uclan.ac.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: VFT Question

Dear all,

I bought a Nepenthe hybrid last week. It was looking a bit sad in a
local DIY store, so I had to save it. The problem now is that in the
last seven days it has grown three inches and is touching the top of
my terrarium. Will this adversely effect the plant ? Should I get a
bigger terrarium ? Can I move the plant out of the terrium and on to
a window sill ?

Also does any one know of any Nepenthes that occupy the same local area in
the wild and if so do they differ in any way as to the positon any
prey.

Yours

JoHn