Asking for Aldrovanda in vitro and info on variegated pings.

From: Edward Read (ay080@lafn.org)
Date: Thu Oct 02 1997 - 23:28:31 PDT

Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 23:28:31 -0700
From: "Edward Read" <ay080@lafn.org>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Asking for Aldrovanda in vitro and info on variegated pings.

Hello everyone,
        I hope you all are enjoying the new c.p.n. as much as I am.
If you have Aldrovanda in vitro and will sell or trade it, please respond.
If you don't, but do trade tubes, drop me an e-mail, I have x.s. cystiflora
and dilatato-petiolaris.

        I have been growing a P. ionantha for around two years that is variegated.
I would like to hear from anyone else who may have variegated pings or of
any other variegated cp other than the N. alata.

Thank You,
Edward Read
Los Angeles, CA
ay080@lafn.org
http://www.geocities.com/rainforest/9848/
p.s. To all of my friends who haven't heard from me,
my computer died and about two months ago. I haven't been
ignoring you, please write again.