New Guy

From: Adrian Card (adrianc@wildbrain.com)
Date: Wed Oct 01 1997 - 04:21:43 PDT

Date: 01 Oct 97 11:21:43 +0000
From: Adrian Card <adrianc@wildbrain.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: New Guy

Hi, I've just subscribed, and am sending out an introductory E-Mail. My
name is Adrian, I live in San Francisco, and I suppose I got interested
in carnivorous plants when I got a Venus Fly Trap as a kid. It died of
course, and my interest became dormant until recently. Currently I have
a few of the Sarracenia and Drosera families, one Nepenthes Maxima, and
one Cephalotus. I've just started trying to grow some of the Sarr.
outside (S. leukophylla & S. purpurea). Any tips for growing these
outdoors in the bay area would be appreciated.