propagation

From: Ross Rowe (Ross.Rowe@dest.gov.au)
Date: Tue Sep 30 1997 - 15:59:39 PDT

Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 09:59:39 +1100
From: Ross.Rowe@dest.gov.au (Ross Rowe)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: propagation

     A couple of days ago I posted my first message with the following
     question.

     I have recently seen a few vague references to propagation of
     Sarracenia by leaf or rhizome cuttings. I would be pleased to receive
     any feedback on such approaches to propagating Sarracenias. I have
     previously successfully used leaf or root cuttings for sundews, Dionea
     and Cephalotus.

     I have not seen any response on the topic and wonder if it was posted
     successfully. Would someone mind acknowledging this post?

     Thanks
     Ross
     Canberra, Australia