Kendalyn's coming home.

From: Carl Mazur (ccp@vaxxine.com)
Date: Wed Sep 24 1997 - 19:30:40 PDT

Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 22:30:40 -0400
From: "Carl Mazur" <ccp@vaxxine.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Kendalyn's coming home.

To All,

I just want to let you all know that our daughter will be coming home from
the hospital in the next day or so. If you remember, she was born August
1st, 12 week early. After an exhausting month and half between work,
daughter number 1 and life in general, our new family member is coming
home. She'll be about 3.5 pounds, still small, but perfectly healthy.

Thanks to you all, for your kind thoughts, well wishes, and above all, your
prayers. I'm convinced it was the all the love, prayers and support, from
people like you, that have brought our new little girl home safely.

God Bless, and Thank you

Carl, Andrea, Corynn and Kendalyn Mazur