Re: Reply to CP Booklet

From: Rick Walker (walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com)
Date: Mon Sep 22 1997 - 14:50:24 PDT

Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 14:50:24 -0700
From: Rick Walker <walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re:  Reply to CP Booklet

Joe Cumbee writes:

> Before someone fires me up (flame me as some of you say). I apologize
> for sending Craig Gardners reply concerning the CP Activity Book to
> the list instead of privately. I meant to do just that(send it to
> him) but got ahead of my self and pushed buttons to fast.

No problem,

I think that Michael Szesze's CP teaching guide deserves to be widely
publicized. Your post was probably of general interest.

I hope you don't mind, as I have put your endorsement on the CP database
page under the "teaching suggestions" in the slide-show section.

    http://www.hpl.hp.com/botany/public_html/cp/slides/teach.htm

Thanks,

--
Rick Walker