Free water for CP? Its all around....

From: Matt (drake@erols.com)
Date: Fri Sep 12 1997 - 05:44:06 PDT

Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 12:44:06 +0000
From: Matt <drake@erols.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Free water for CP? Its all around....

Or it might be all around, I should say. At my beach house I have a
device called a de-humidifier, which basically takes moisture/humidity
out of the air and leaves the water in a tray attached to the
de-humidifier. My guess is that this water would be VERY pure, the
only real possibility of contaminants could be from air pollution of
some kind, but I think that this is unlikely to impossible to be a
concern if one watered their CP with de-humidifier water. I wouldn't
drink the water myself, but CP might find it just as good as
store-bought distilled water or rainwater.