To all European CPers: looking for Robert Gibson

From: Eric Green (saharris@iafrica.com)
Date: Sat Sep 06 1997 - 04:40:59 PDT

Date: Sat, 06 Sep 97 11:40:59 GMT
From: saharris@iafrica.com (Eric Green)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: To all European CPers: looking for Robert Gibson

To all the European CPers,

        This is Fernando again writing from Eric Green's house in Cape Town, South Africa. We want to
contact Robert Gibson, who was here last month and is presently in Europe somewhere, probably at Pierre
Sibille's house in Rouen, France. Unfortunately Pierre does not have e-mail, so we would be very grateful if
one of the french CPers could contact him for us.
    Please ask Robert to contact Eric through someone's e-mail if possible. The main message though is to
tell Robert that it would be better for hime to come back to Cape Town around November or December and
NOT October. In October all the D.cistiflora, D.pauciflora, etc. will have finished flowering while the
D.cuneifolia, D.hilaris, D.glabripes, D.aliciae, D.slackii, D.regia, etc. will not have started.

Thanks tons,

Fernando Rivadavia
Cape Town, South Africa