Closest area to see CP in native environ?

From: John Morris (jmorris@nemonet.com)
Date: Thu Sep 04 1997 - 00:30:38 PDT

Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 07:30:38 GMT
From: jmorris@nemonet.com (John Morris)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Closest area to see CP in native environ?

>I never suspected MI had so many native carnivorous
>plants

Diane... see my message on the CP list as to the closest place in
Missouri to see CP growing in the wild.

I live in Hannibal Mo and would be willing to drive to see ANY kind of
CP in the wild. Where can I get info on WHERE various CP grow so I
can determine what's closest to see? Do you know if CP grow in
Misouri?

Bottom line... is there a database somewhere that maps out CP growing
regions maybe? I'm new to all this