CP Stuff, and other thingys...

From: Paul V. McCullough (pvmcull@voicenet.com)
Date: Wed Sep 03 1997 - 21:14:20 PDT

Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 00:14:20 -0400
From: "Paul V. McCullough" <pvmcull@voicenet.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP Stuff, and other thingys...

Ide Laurent-
    I never use crack, cocaine, or any other illegal substances... on me
or my CP. I will confess (for all the world to read) that I
occasionally have taken Advil for headache pain. Yes, Ide (Ultra 33 or
Enhanced?) I am naturally insane without the benefit of chemicals (does
Coors Light count?) or smokes (and like my beloved President, I never
inhaled)...

Derek Glidden-
    Is that why there's no dixie cups around when I need one? I need to
talk to my wife about this! I know for a fact that my picture is in
every bug post office here in the states. On the flip side, I am
universally hailed as a true hero in CP post offices. (These are
increasingly difficult to find since only sarracenia can lick a stamp.
Sundews can lick them, but they stay stuck. VFT's often try to lick a
stamp, but you know what happens then...)

    Hey, does anyone know if that Nature video "Death Trap" is available
for purchase and where? I haven't seen that one for years!

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul V. McCullough