icps (again)

From: Ploobutt@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 03 1997 - 15:29:14 PDT

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 18:29:14 -0400 (EDT)
From: Ploobutt@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: icps (again)

<< I too have not received any issues for this year. I have been without
 computer access up untill now and did not know how to address the problem or
 who to contact. I know that the check I mailed in was cashed, but I have
not
 yet been sent any CPN for 1997. I would appreciate a response.

 thank you,
 Kerry Tyler

I sent in a check and the membership form in January. After I hadn't recieved
anything for a while I emailed Rick Walker, who sent the messege to Ken
Cusson, after giving him the check number he said I would get back issues,
that was about three monthes ago. I emailed again about a week ago, no
response yet.

                                 Gabriel Verdugo