Invitation to visit Cresco nurseries on Sept. 13

From: Gordon Wells (wells@iri.upc.es)
Date: Mon Sep 01 1997 - 04:11:44 PDT

Date: Mon, 01 Sep 1997 13:11:44 +0200
From: Gordon Wells <wells@iri.upc.es>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Invitation to visit Cresco nurseries on Sept. 13

Hello Dutch subscribers (and anyone else who
may be interested),

Since I'll be visiting Amsterdam in a few days,
I contacted Cresco nurseries to see if it would
be possible to visit their facilities while I'm
there. Cresco is one of the biggest suppliers of
CP in Europe - practically all the plants I've
seen for sale in Spain have originated at Cresco.

Cresco replied with an invitation to visit their
nursery on Saturday, Sept. 13 at 9 a.m., and said
I can bring others along if I wish. So, if anyone
is interested in coming along, you're certainly
welcome! So far the group includes me and Marcel
Mars (who kindly located Cresco's address and
phone number for me). And of course, after such
an exciting outing, a taste of the local beer
will definitely be in order, so please come
along, even if it's only for the beer!

Cresco is located in the town of De Kwakel,
which is near Aalsmeer. If you want to come
along, please contact Marcel (mars@hacom.nl),
who will be better than me at arranging a good
meeting place.

See you there!

Best regards,

Gordon Wells

Gordon Wells
Instituto de Robotica e Informatica Industrial
Edificio Nexus, planta 2
Gran Capitan 2-4 Tel: (343) 401-5805
Barcelona E-08034 Fax: (343) 401-5750
SPAIN e-mail: gwells@iri.upc.es