Ment skeptic not septic

From: Randall Palmer (sfdzeqe0@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us)
Date: Fri Aug 29 1997 - 10:46:25 PDT

Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 13:46:25 -0400 (EDT)
From: Randall Palmer <sfdzeqe0@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Ment skeptic not septic

        My idea came from inspiration, plus an earlier coment someone made
on this newsletter, plus my uncle, who has passed away, told me when I was
a little kid.
        The salt idea could eventually come about, although I haven't had
a plant die because of baking soda. Maybe time to repot, but then you
would need some more of the above.
        Sarr.s, Utric.s, Venuses, Droseras; if it is carnivorous and it
don't cost an arm and a leg I want it and probably all ready have it.
        Don't believe that baking soda is all you need, but so far it has
made my plants ,on a whole, look good. On Drosera Banota (T-form) part of
the plant wants to lie down. The Utric.s still look good (Sandersonii and
like) are more dark green.
        When before the Lueco. wasn't living to good (I don't know how
else to express it, when it turned orange) When putting the Basic
concoction on it, it lives.
        When you talk PH and things like that I'm not that educated.
        When my Florida Sundews tips, turn red in the shade, it was time
to put in a little more investagation.

Randy Palmer
sfdzeqe0@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us