Re: Searching for Drosera....

From: stephend@ricochet.net
Date: Sat Aug 23 1997 - 22:25:29 PDT

Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 22:25:29 -0700
From: stephend@ricochet.net (stephend@ricochet.net)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Searching for Drosera....

:Greetings fellow enthusiasts!! Brian here, still searching for unusual
:Drosera...I have an awesome trade\pricelist available, and i'm searching for
:Drosera sp. such as D.petiolaris comp., D. regia, D.slackii,and other harder
:to find species. Any one interested in doing business or trading let me
:know......I'll even purchase these plants or other hard to get
:Drosera.......If interested in my list,please email me your postal address,as
:my list isn't available via email yet....Or let me know whatcha
:got!!!....Enjoy!!...Brian, Drosera addict.......

Brian,

I'd be very interested in getting your sale list. Where are you located?

Stephen Davis

Stephen Davis
stephend@ricochet.net