CPs and schools

From: Mellard, David (dam7@cdc.gov)
Date: Thu Aug 21 1997 - 11:25:00 PDT

Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 14:25:00 -0400
From: "Mellard, David" <dam7@cdc.gov>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CPs and schools

A local elementary school, having heard of my fame as a cp fanatic, has
asked me to stock an outdoor bog they are building. I have plenty of
extra Sarr and Drosera capillaris but need other temperate cp's, for
instance VFT and some drosera that actively fold their leaves to catch
insects and maybe some ping's.

If you would like to donate some of the above (or charge me a small
fee), I will gladly pay for shipping. The bog is being dug now, so I
won't be ready for them for a few weeks.

Thanks,
David
Atlanta, Georgia
USA