Attn: Madeleine Groves, URGENT!

From: SCHLAUER@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
Date: Thu Aug 21 1997 - 11:57:13 PDT

Date:          Thu, 21 Aug 1997 11:57:13
From: SCHLAUER@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject:       Attn: Madeleine Groves, URGENT!

Sorry to bother all the other recipients but I do not seem to be able
to reach anyone at Kew at the moment by private email.

Dear Madeleine,

Please contact me ASAP (preferably by private email if possible)
regarding the 2nd ICPS conference, 1998, to be held at...

I need to know details of the latest developments for an announcement/
invitation/ registration in the December issue of CPN. The
organisation will require some time, thought, and negotiation, so I
need the pure dry facts *now*.

AdTNXvance.

Kind regards
Jan