Threatened Darlingtonia

From: Zachary Kaufman (zkaufman@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 14 1997 - 18:24:14 PDT

Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 18:24:14 PDT
From: "Zachary Kaufman" <zkaufman@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Threatened Darlingtonia

Well, I just finished writing my letter to the California
Department of Forestry urging them to take measures to insure
the survival of the Darlingtonia at the site Barry mentioned is
to be logged. I trust others that claim to love these plants will do
their part, devote a few minutes, and fax off a letter as well.

I will be faxing off my letter in a few hours from Kinko's. I
believe it will cost $2.00. I'm sure other copy stores offer
faxing service.

--Zachary--