Re: Feeding indoor plants

From: dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Date: Tue Aug 12 1997 - 19:25:00 PDT

Date:    Tue, 12 Aug 97 22:25 EDT
From: dave evans                           <T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Feeding indoor plants

> So, what are you supposed to feed plants that are indoors in a terrarium?

Hello Derek,

   I'm not sure if anyone answered or not, but you can use fish food.
Try and find some that won't look too bad stuck on your plants, check
the nutrients on the label and see if you can find some with lower
levels of fat and higher proteins. The plants have no use for fat.
Perhaps some amino acid pills could be used too. One pill ground-up
would probably feed all your plants for about a month. I'd like to hear
from someone who know more about amino acids and their use in CP's as
pills tend to have amino acids used by humans and may do nothing for
the plants...

Dave Evans