Juniper book

From: R.C.Jenkins (R.C.Jenkins@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Aug 11 1997 - 23:43:17 PDT

Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 07:43:17 +0100
From: "R.C.Jenkins" <R.C.Jenkins@sheffield.ac.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Juniper book

Dear all,

I have the chance to buy the Juniper CP book by mail order although its quite
expensive and I can't see it before I buy. I've read the brief info
in the CP Archive about it but I would appreciate any further
information about it from any of you who have it. I believe its
largely a scientific book rather than on cultivation but what does it
cover? Digestion? Attraction? Reproduction?

Thanks,

Richard
Dr. Richard Jenkins BMedSci MRCP
Clinical Research Fellow / Honorary Registrar

Department of Medicine
Clinical Sciences Centre
University of Sheffield
Northern General Hospital